4 reasons to participate to the 2020 Coups de Coeur Contest
- Highlight your know-how,
- Motivate your team
- Enhance your creativity
- Benefit from an important communication by the Cheese and Dairy Products Show
Registrations will be open from June 2019!
How does it work?
- Which kind of products can be registered?
Cheese, dairy products but also services, material, equipment, packaging, labels, clothes.... The competition is not just for new products ; every product -even those on the market for a long time- can participate.
- How they are judged?
Each Product is judged blind i.e. with no indication about its origin, packaging and without revealing the manufacturer's or brand-owner's name.
- On which basis?
For food products: on their organoleptic properties i.e. taste, aromas, texture, visual appearance...
For all other products: on criteria such as economics, innovative, environmental aspects....
- Who were the judges in 2018?
About 15 professionals or high-quality consumers such as
Michel Daho, cheesemonger, La Ferme de Passy
Didier Bossu, cheesemonger, Les Folies Fermières
Sara Lacomba, producer, Ottanta
Marwen Amor, cheesemonger
Delphine Jegou, purchasing manager, Maison Plisson
Camille, blogger, IconoCheese
Clairette, blogger, Les Fromages de Clairette
Jonathan, blogger, M. Fromage
- Which communication for awarded products?
Before the show
- Announcement of results at a press conference mid-January 2018
- Dedicated e-newsletter to all visitors
- Focus on website and social networks
During the show
- Special page on the official catalogue and picto on the exhibition maps
- Display of the products in a high-footfall area
- Special display for the stand