A unique opportunity to discover a world that will wow your senses!
Visit to Rungis International Market, the “belly” of Paris: tour the Dairy Products Hall, the world’s largest cheese showcase and meet some of the wholesalers.
The visit will be followed by lunch.
Guided tours of the most innovative brands on the Paris cheese scene: includes artisan cheese-making, merchandising and tastings.
Join exhibitors for the show’s exclusive Gala Evening.
Expand your horizons and receive valuable feedback: enjoy a full day of discovery, inspiration and networking with passionate industry professionals.
Registration opens on 16 October 2017!
When: Tuesday 27 February 2018 – 6.30 am to 6 pm
For whom: programme designed exclusively for French and international industry professionals / Registration limited to 15 participants
Your registration for the Paris Cheese Experience includes:
- A visit to the Rungis market and cheese shops
- An expert guide from the industry
- English translation and interpreting services
- Bus transport (return journey from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles)
- VIP badge and access to the Cheese and Dairy Products Show VIP Club (including free cloakroom, refreshments and WiFi)
Need more info?
Please contact Isabelle Fabre – firstname.lastname@example.org