A unique opportunity to discover a world that will wow your senses!
- Morning : Visit to Rungis International Market, the “belly” of Paris: tour the Dairy Products Hall, the world’s largest cheese showcase and meet some of the wholesalers. The visit will be followed by lunch.
- Afternoon: Guided tours of the most innovative brands on the Paris cheese scene: includes artisan cheese-making, merchandising and tastings.
- Evening: Join exhibitors for the show’s exclusive Gala Evening.
Expand your horizons and receive valuable feedback: enjoy a full day of discovery, inspiration and networking with passionate industry professionals.
When: Tuesday 27 February 2018 – 6.30 am to 6 pm
For whom: programme designed exclusively for French and international industry professionals / Registration limited to 15 participants
Your registration for the Paris Cheese Experience includes:
- A visit to the Rungis market and cheese shops
- An expert guide from the industry
- English translation and interpreting services
- Bus transport (return journey from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles)
- VIP badge and access to the Cheese and Dairy Products Show VIP Club (including free cloakroom, refreshments and WiFi)
Need more info?
Please contact Isabelle Fabre – firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. +33 (0)1 76 77 12 97