- "An excellent show in 2020, which got off to a very good start with the sale of a brand-new model of lorry on the very first day!”
Etalmobil, manufacturer of store lorries – France
- “We are extremely pleased with our first experience taking part in the show. We were very warmly welcomed. We made some excellent export contacts in particular. Very satisfied, we hope to come back in two years."
Pur Natur, organic yoghurts, cream, cheese, milk and butter – France
- “We wanted to take part in the Cheese and Dairy Products Show to get us known on the French market and we were looking for a distributor. Mission accomplished. We are very pleased to have been hosted right in the heart of the Discovery Village”.
Andre Juustufam OÜ, farmhouse cheese producer – Estonia
- “Meetings with very high-quality buyers that will see contracts being signed in the next few days. We are long-time exhibitors at the Cheese and Dairy Products Show and are really pleased with this year's event.”
Paul Georgelet, producer of Mothais and goat's cheese – France
- "In 2018, we exhibited in the Discovery Village. We were very pleased with the experience, and so in 2020, we decided to take a larger stand to present our new range of cream desserts to professionals. We did the right thing by coming back: feedback about the tastings and the discussions we had with buyers have been very positive"
Fierbois Tradition, producer of yoghurts and cream desserts – France