Our core objective is to champion high-quality cheeses and dairy products, as well as those who make them.
6 good reasons to exhibit to the Cheese and Dairy Products Show
#1 - Participate in the world's only specialist show in its field
- In Paris with its international influence
- This show has been created in 1991 by the renowned cheesemonger, Alain Dubois
- Organised in partnership with the industry
- An event in full growth (2010/2018 figures) :
+78% of the surface
+53% of exhibitors
+41% of professional visitors
+68% of international buyers
#2 – Develop trade meetings with 8,486 buyers from all around the world
- 90% of visitors is satisfied with their visit
- 21% of visitors are international from 54 countries
- A friendly atmosphere that makes for good customer relations
#3 - Boost your sales
- for 77% of exhibitors, the show is important for their trade activity
- 92% of exhibitors met the visitors they expected
- 72% of exhibitors tell that they have an additional turnover after the show
#4 - Launch or test new products
- 62% of visitors are looking for new products
- More than 110 new products exhibited
- 3rd edition of the "Coups de Coeur Competition"
#5 - Enjoy outstanding coverage in both sector and consumer media
- 157 journalists and bloggers visited the show in 2020
- More than 300 articles
- 30% of the articles talk about exhibitors and their products
- A significant digital strategy
#6 - Benefit from a magical destination : Paris
- A city where gastronomy takes pride of place through all the retailers, restaurants, markets...
- A city with the world's biggest fresh produce market: Rungis!
- A place very easy to get to