Our core objective is to champion high-quality cheeses and dairy products, as well as those who make them.
The 6 good reasons to exhibit at the 18th edition of the Cheese and Dairy Products Show
#1 - Participate in the world's only specialist show in its field
- This show has been created in 1991 by the renowned cheesemonger, Alain Dubois
- An event in full growth (2010/2020 figures) :
+81% of exhibitors
+50% of professional visitors
+71% of international buyers
#2 – Develop trade meetings with 8,500 buyers from all around the world
- 92% of visitors are satisfied with their visit
- 21% of visitors are international
- 90% of project owners materialize their project on the show
#3 - Boost your sales
- 83% of visitors who came in 2020 would like to come back in 2022
- 93% of exhibitors met the visitors they expected
- 66% of cheesemongers believe the show is important for their activity
#4 - Launch or test new products
- 63% of visitors are looking for new products
- More than 115 new products exhibited
- 4th edition of the "Coups de Coeur Competition"
#5 - Enjoy outstanding coverage in both sector and consumer media
- 157 journalists and bloggers visited the show in 2020
- More than 300 articles in the press
- The majority of the articles talk about exhibitors and their products
- A significant digital strategy
#6 - Benefit from a magical destination : Paris
- A city where gastronomy takes pride of place through all the retailers, restaurants, markets...
- A city with the world's biggest fresh produce market: Rungis!
- A place very easy to get to