A panel of professionals will elect after a blind-taste their 10 favourites products.
The food products will be judged on organoleptic properties (shape, appearance, texture, taste...). Other products (material, equipment and services...) will be judged on a number of criteria: innovation, handling, respect for environment…
4 reasons to take part
- Highlight your expertise,
- Attract new clients,
- Motivate your team,
- Benefit from an increased communication during the show
What's new in 2020?
- An international jury
- Jury's Grand Prize
- A special prize for packaging and material
- A question about CSR
Which products can be registered?
Your products, services, materials, equipment... The contest is not only for novelties, all products (even those marketed for a long time) can be registered. Products awarded in the 2016 and 2018 Coups de Coeur Contest cannot participate.
Who can take part?
Exhibitors or co-exhibitors of the Cheese and Dairy Products Show, french or international.
How will the awarded products be advertised?
Before the show: Results will be revealed to the press with a tasting of the awarded products in November 2019. A dedicated e-newsletters will be sent to visitors. Focus on social networks.
During the show : Special pages in the official catalogue and pictogram on show maps. Exhibition of the awarded products in a high footfall area. Special display for your stand. Prize giving during the show.
Who composed the panel in 2018?
The panel consisted of 15 professionals or high-level consumers as for exemple:
- Michel Daho, cheesemonger, La Ferme de Passy
- Didier Bossu, cheesemonger, Les Folies Fermières
- Sara Lacomba, producer, Ottanta
- Marwen Amor, cheesemonger
- Delphine Jegou, purchasing manager, Maison Plisson
- Camille, blogger, IconoCheese
- Clairette, blogger, Les Fromages de Clairette
- Jonathan, blogger, M. Fromage
How to register?
You have until 5th November to register (2 products maximum per exhibitor). Subscriptions are free.