A panel of professionals will elect after a blind-taste their 10 favourites products.
The food products will be judged on organoleptic properties (shape, appearance, texture, taste...). Other products (material, equipment and services...) will be judged on a number of criteria: innovation, handling, respect for environment…
4 reasons to take part
- Highlight your expertise,
- Attract new clients,
- Motivate your team,
- Benefit from an increased communication during the show
What was new in 2020?
- An international jury
- Jury's Grand Prize
- A special prize for packaging and material
- A question about CSR
Which products can be registered?
Your products, services, materials, equipment... The contest is not only for novelties, all products (even those marketed for a long time) can be registered. Products awarded in the 2016, 2018 and 2020 Coups de Coeur Contest cannot participate for 2022.
Who can take part?
Exhibitors or co-exhibitors of the 2022 Cheese and Dairy Products Show, french or international.
How will the awarded products be advertised?
Before the show: Results will be revealed to the press with a tasting of the awarded products. A dedicated e-newsletters will be sent to visitors. Focus on social networks.
During the show : Special pages in the official catalogue and pictogram on show maps. Exhibition of the awarded products in a high footfall area. Special display for your stand. Prize giving during the show.
Who composed the panel in 2020?
The panel consisted of 18 professionals or high-level consumers as for exemple:
- Michael Bellisson, cheesemonger, Fromagerie Bellisson
- Didier Bossu, cheesemonger, Les Folies Fermières
- Samuel Bourdin, shop manager La Cité du Lait
- Camille Brossard, cheesemonger, Fromagerie Beaufils // Specialist blogger, IconoCheese
- Anne-Sophie Carrio, teacher, Lycée hôtelier Belliard
- Jonathan Deitch, specialist blogger, M. Fromage
- Elodie Dorléac, Purchase product manager Pomona
- Alexandre Jolly, teacher, Lycée hôtelier Belliard
- Sara Lacomba, cheese producer, Ottanta
- Marco Lubrano, Coopérative La Louve
- Claude Maret, president, Fédération des Fromagers de France
- Jérémy Platini, cheesemonger, Fromagerie Platini
- Elio Ragazzoni, trainer ONAF (Italy)
- Alexandre Renault, crémier-fromager, COW - Cheeses of the World
- Evert Schönhage, cheesemonger Burgundish Lifestyle (Netherlands)
- Claire Sicard, specialist blogger, Les Fromages de Clairette
- Susan Sturman, trainer Académie Mons (US)
How to register?
Subscriptions are free. They will open shortly.