Business, international, traditionally made cheeses, authenticity, quality, conviviality, new products, meetings, a huge diversity of cheese and dairy products, latest trends....
2020 key figures
- 281 exhibitors from 14 countries
- 42% foreign companies
- 43% new exhibitors
- 8,486 trade visits: + 11% vs 2018
- 21% foreign visitors
- Top 5 of foreign countries: Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, Italy
- 97% of exhibitors were satisfied with their participation
- 96% intend to exhibit in 2020
- 90% of visitors satisfied with their visit
- for 66% of cheesemongers, this show is very important for their activity.
Numerous experiences around taste and know-how
|Coups de Coeur Competition|
Created in 2016, this competition was the 3rd session in 2020.
Its purpose: award prizes to the best products.
A panel of 18 international professionals judged 170 cheeses and dairy products.
10 were presented with awards and benefit special focus during the exhibition.
|Lyre d'Or Competition|
16 entrants were asked to produce a cheese platter for a wedding.
Individual meetings are proposed to visitors to supplement their education and expand their knowledge on various themes such as cheese in catering, how to set up or take over a shop, health and sanitary regulations....