Business, international, traditionnaly made cheeses, authenticity, quality, conviviality, new products, meetings, a huge diversity of cheese and dairy products, latest trends....
2018 key figures
- 219 exhibitors from 12 countries: +15% vs 2016
- 29% foreign companies: +41% vs 2016
- 36% new exhibitors
- 7,644 trade visits
- 21% foreign visitors from 48 countries
- 92% of exhibitors were satisfied with their participation
- 90% intend to exhibit in 2020
- 91% of visitors satisfied with their visit
- for 72% of cheesemongers, this show is very important for their activity.
Numerous experiences around taste and know-how
|Coups de Coeur Competition|
Created in 2016, this competition was the 2nd session in 2018.
Its purpose: award prizes to the best products.
A panel of 9 professionals judged more than 140 cheeses, dairy products or equipment.
10 were presented with awards and benefit special focus during the exhibition.
|Lyre d'Or Competition|
14 entrants were asked to produce a cheese platter for a wedding.
Individual meetings are proposed to visitors to supplement their education and expand their knowledge on various themes such as cheese in catering, how to set up or take over a shop, health and sanitary regulations....
In 2018, visitors were able to try unusual pairings such as cheese with saké, coffe, honey or fruit.
The 2018 show in vidéo