Back to the 2022 edition :
- 17th edition - From Sunday 27 February to Wednesday 2 March 2O22
- 250 exhibitors: producers, refiners, dairy cooperatives, importers...
- 38% foreign exhibitors from 13 countries
- 7,700 professional visitors, 18% of whom are foreigners from 48 countries: cheesemongers, restaurant owners, distributors, wholesalers, traders, supermarket buyers, etc.
- Top foreign visitors: Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom
- 12 selected 'Coup de Coeur' favorite products
Register for 2024 !
Registration is open for the 18th edition of The Cheese and Dairy Products Show. Do not miss the international and unmissable meeting of quality cheeses and dairy products.
Feedback from some of our exhibitors
Marie-Claire Luciania - Pierruci – Corsica "This edition was a very special event, at a time of recovery. We were delighted to be back with our customers and suppliers. We also met new contacts, many of them undergoing professional retraining. This proves the vitality of the profession. With Covid-19, there was a return to more traditional food and to food professionals.”
Benoit Brousseau – Fromages CDA – Quebec "This is our first participation in the Cheese and Dairy Products Show and we are very pleased with the contacts we made. We hope that this will lead to great things and enable us to distribute our cheeses in France. Visitors were very surprised to see cheeses from Quebec.“
Fabrice Gour - Consorzio del Formaggio Parmigiano Reggiano - Italy "We are very pleased with this first participation. The producers who came particularly appreciated the quality of the visiting public. We achieved our objective.”