5 key reasons to visit in 2024 the 18th edition of the Cheese and Dairy Products Show
#1 - Participate in the world's only specialist show in its field
- In Paris with its international influence
- This "benchmark" show was launched in 1991
- Organised in partnership with the industry
#2- Meet your suppliers and discover new ones
- 250 exhibitors: producers, refiners, dairy cooperatives, importers, wholesalers, etc.
- 38% of foreign exhibitors from 13 countries
- 7,700 business visits, 18% of which are foreign from 48 countries: dairy-cheese makers, restaurateurs, distributors, wholesalers, merchants, GMS buyers, etc.
- Top foreign countries visitors: Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom#3- Spot the trends for the future
- With a complete vision of the industry
- More than 90 new products in 2022
- Tasting experiences are available with unusual pairings
#4- Get information and exchanges in a friendly environment
- Individual appointments on the Experts' Area
- Advice and practical answers are given by exhibitors and partners
#5- Improve our knowledge with numerous events organized under taste and know-how
- Lyre d'Or competition : the better cheeseboard contest
- Experts area
- Conferences, workshops...